Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Walking Down a Street

Walking Down a Street This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
This was one the projects I just finished in my highschool AP art class, in which I had to take a photograph, and paint it in an abstract fashion. It was definitely a challenge for me, since I have little...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

A.HarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:59 pm:
Beautiful utilization of colors. Lovely piece! 

AinoyuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:01 pm :
Thank you!! 。^‿^。

Poeticheart1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22 at 11:35 am:
I love this piece! The beautiful colors and movement. The colors work together to make an amazing piece. Keep it up! :)

Apr. 23 at 3:13 am :
Thanks! I'm glad you like it! (^_^)

janglee said...
Mar. 30 at 2:41 pm:
nice vibrant colors!

Mar. 31 at 12:13 am :
Thanks! ^_^