Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Walking Down a Street

Walking Down a Street This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This was one the projects I just finished in my highschool AP art class, in which I had to take a photograph, and paint it in an abstract fashion. It was definitely a challenge for me, since I have little...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

A.HarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautiful utilization of colors. Lovely piece! 

AinoyuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you!! 。^‿^。

Poeticheart1 said...
Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:35 am
I love this piece! The beautiful colors and movement. The colors work together to make an amazing piece. Keep it up! :)

Apr. 23, 2014 at 3:13 am
Thanks! I'm glad you like it! (^_^)

janglee said...
nice vibrant colors!

Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:13 am
Thanks! ^_^