Natalie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a portrait I did of my friend Natalie. She has the most gorgeous eyes. I started it in oil, but I did most of it in acrylics. 30in x 36in (76.2cm x 91.4cm)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

irena23 said...
Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:45 am
I love her eyelashes and the hints of pink on her face! So stunning

TheHappyArtistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That's amazing!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The blue of the eye is so captivating. This is simply marvelous.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:20 am
One word: WOW. WOW. WOW.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh—wow. This is so beautiful. I'd buy this, actually XD keep it up!