Curiosity This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:51 pm:
This painting is so intriguing, I love it! You did an amazing job with this. The colors are great!

Candylollipoppy said...
May 22 at 3:29 pm:
Amazing I love this! Orange and read and yellow are pretty. The hair has such movement to it.

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 27 at 10:20 pm :
thankssss :)

XiphiasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20 at 12:43 pm:
This is probably my favorite of all of yours- I LOVE THE HAIR! you've managed to capture a lot of movement and emotion in this.

May 21 at 3:13 pm :
thank you.. the hair reminds me of a tree  

thewriter247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 22 at 6:27 pm :
That's what I thought! This is a very vibrant piece.