Curiosity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:51 pm:
This painting is so intriguing, I love it! You did an amazing job with this. The colors are great!

Candylollipoppy said...
May 22, 2013 at 3:29 pm:
Amazing I love this! Orange and read and yellow are pretty. The hair has such movement to it.

dancer53785 replied...
May 27, 2013 at 10:20 pm :
thankssss :)

XiphiasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 20, 2013 at 12:43 pm:
This is probably my favorite of all of yours- I LOVE THE HAIR! you've managed to capture a lot of movement and emotion in this.

dancer53785 replied...
May 21, 2013 at 3:13 pm :
thank you.. the hair reminds me of a tree  

thewriter247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 22, 2013 at 6:27 pm :
That's what I thought! This is a very vibrant piece.