New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The little Mermaid

The little Mermaid This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 3:37 pm:
This is sheer perfection. Incredible.

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:52 pm :
Thank you! :) :)  

Bails97 said...
Apr. 24 at 12:46 am:
Your work is incredible.

Apr. 24 at 3:13 pm :
Thank you so much :)

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 23 at 6:14 pm:
You are an amazing artist! Wow I just really enjoy your work :) I think you really have a potential!

Apr. 24 at 3:14 pm :
Thank you!