New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Alone This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:07 pm:
WOW. ur vision for this is perfection itself. Great idea, great skill. Keep painting!!!

pulledheartstringThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 5:49 pm:
I like the blending of the colors. Stars are pretty.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 16 at 6:20 pm:
Just breathtaking~ It illustrates the idea that each one of us individually is just one part of a whole universe. I love the swirl of colors around the figure.