Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Seasons II

Seasons II This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Another depiction of the four seasons, this time with paint.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

obsidiancanopy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really creative! It's amazing!

DoctorbugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
  I can't stop looking at it. It's mesmerizing! Summer looks soooo warm :) I like fall too. Fall is my favourite season, and you captured the mood perfectly with the face looking off into the distance as if wanting an adventure. She's got that far off look...what do you call it? Ah, yes, everyone has their "Epic" look, she's giving hers XD

PRETTY! You but faces in the seasons. That's really cool!

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really good! I love how you portrayed the seasons a faces

NelleyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this is impressive. The different expressions are extremely interesting to look at, and I love the colors you used. Me gusta:)