Seagull

Report abuse
Description:
I took a picture of the seagull in SF with turning it into a painting in mind. And Voila!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 26 at 3:24 pm:
very beautiful! and this is a painting? nice work!

Julia S. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 26 at 5:11 pm :
Thank you. and yup it's an oil painting  

Writergurl101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 6:23 pm:
The seagull is so cute!!!!

Jan. 16 at 8:53 pm :
haha, thanks 

SoulPoetryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 4:38 pm:
I like it!

Jan. 16 at 8:53 pm :
arigato haha ^_^