New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The Oceanic Blues

The Oceanic Blues

Report abuse
Description:
I was going for a swirly turquoise thing,but i used a fan brush and it ended up looking like tire tracks, so I thought what if cars could go underwater and make the ocean even more polluted, therefor upsetting the ocean, thus The Oceanic Blues

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Angel8645This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very cool.

The_Quiet_GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Unique, beautiful, and extraordinary. Love the colors. :)

PurpleOreoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing piece of art! Love the colors. Keep up the good work! (:

CwatsonbtvsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 24, 2012 at 12:23 pm :
thnx:) I appreciate it

CwatsonbtvsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
...OceanicBlues....TheBluesOfTheOcean....The Ocean cries...  

klong1028 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 9:09 am:
This is really neat. We just got done doing prints and it turned out almost like this.