New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Diamond Flower

Diamond Flower

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

ChristySparrow said...
Wow...that's really good, even if I don't know much about computer graphics. =) I miss you, even if you don’t remember me =( It’s ok if you don’t, it’s been a long time. 

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:30 pm :
Aww, of course I rememeber you. You were one of my bestest friends here. And thank you. It was fun to make this. :D

ChristySparrow replied...
Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:01 pm :
Aww, thanks. I see you're still as sweet as ever! ^-^ *pokes Osvaldo and gives him a flying tackle hug* Haven't done that for a long time so I thought I would now. =3 And I can't come on anymore, but I thought I'd pay a visit now and then to see how things are going.

Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:29 pm :
*pokes Christy and hugs back* Aww, I wish you could stay longer. A lot had changed here when you left. At least you came to visit. I'm glad you're still the same:D