New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Self portrait

Self portrait

Report abuse
Description:
Me outside in the snow Programs: SAI Time: 3 h I have no idea if this is anime or teens :/

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

YukiJukiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:18 am:
What did you use to draw this?

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 9:10 pm:
i love this pic. it's so clear... and it sparkles, hehehe!!! 

futurenovelist1577This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:08 am:
I love it...It's so detailed and i like the brightness of it and the snow in her hair! Keep it up

NeverBrokenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 7:14 pm:
this is really really good, it looks like a photograph its so detailed and its just amazing, i like how you made it so bright to go with the snow

Cheese3D replied...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 3:02 pm :
Thank you!

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:30 am:
I love the hair, bright light hurts my eyes, I don't know what the story is about, unless this is just a test, But beautiful, I like the cute snow drizzling down, and the realistic look of the hair, again, I think it's beautiful, but would be better if there was something I could focus on !

Cheese3D replied...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 3:02 pm :
Thanks! It wasn't really supposed to have a story or a purpose, just practice on hair and anatomy