Lost Again

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

monochromaticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:47 am:
whoa, it's so perfect. and I love how her feet disapear

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:10 am:
This is wonderful, an excellent piece of art! Keep it up! :)

SakuyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow the lighting in this is fantastic. I love it

FrenchHippie said...
This is seriously so amazing and beautiful!

Just.wanna.be.MeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:30 am :
Thank you so much!!

Call.Me.Clueless said...
Holy crap! This is amazing!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
:O *jaw drops* WOW. Seriously, you drew this? This is amazing!! omg

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 9:19 am :
Whoa, this is totally better than the "most popular" graphics that are up right now. Great job, this is amazing :)

Jan. 10, 2012 at 2:03 pm :
thanks!! :D

RosesRme said...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:42 am:
*jaw falls off*

MickeyLovesR replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 5:24 pm :
@JaneCapelle this is computer graphics. Even I can tell that.