Starish This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Materials: Tablet, paint tool SAI, Photoshop

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

SakuyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This reminds me of my best friend and myself XD. I hope you won't mind if I email it to him. The coloring on this is great I love the contrast in colors

Brianna_hall said...
I love the details in this and what you did with the stars, and i just love this picture, you made them look like the perfect couple and I love how they match, this is a cute drawing and you're a really good artist

Pikadventures replied...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 8:26 pm :
Oh thank you very much!! That's really kind of you, I'm humbled haha..

Zuzanna said...
Beautiful!

StayingGoldThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 6:34 pm :
Wow, I looked at this and my jaw literally dropped in awe. This is amazing artwork. The reflections and body proportions are perfect! You're an amazing artist!

Pikadventures replied...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 8:27 pm :
Oh thank you so much, it means a lot! Although now that I look back at it the guy looks so skinny, I think I messed up on his proportions there hahaha.