New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Mischievous Angel Wallpaper

Mischievous Angel Wallpaper

Report abuse
Description:
My first attempt at anime! This is one of my characters that I use in my wallpapers, named "Pixie"

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

SuperFloreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice job! (^o^) Unfortunately, you seemed to have fallen into the same trap that most beginner anime artists fall into. You put the eyes up too high on the forehead! Most people do this when they start, so don't worry. Just move the eyes a bit down. She needs a forehead you know! Also, next time try a bit of shading so it doesn't look too flat :)

SuperFloreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 7:57 pm :
P.S. Asked for you to be my friend/ contact on youtube (SuperFloree) please accept! (^o^)

-MidnightAngel- replied...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 10:23 pm :
Thank you :) I took your advice and the picture came out much better! (And I didn't get you friend request :-/)