Cyborged This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
I wanted to create something a little out of the ordinary. I had a lot of fun experimenting with colors and tones and though the clocks and details were challenging, I think I did well. Photoshop Cs3, Wacom tablet, 15 hrs.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the February 2012 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 7, 2013 at 4:38 am
All the hard work paid off, eh? COngratulations. Work like yours always inspires me. The detail is breath-taking and well I am obsessed with details I guess. Love the colours as well. great job.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is spectacular. Congrats on the award. You deserve it. Keep makeing art like this. 

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILoveYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Inspirational.

FrenchHippie said...
Your work definitely paid off. Amazing job! You really have talent

Moldova replied...
Thank you so much!  It was a good expiremental piece!

Unknown0_0 said...
Amazing, new, innovative! All I have to say :)

Moldova replied...
Ohh thank you! :D

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's almost steampunk, with the screws and clock.

Moldova replied...
Wow, it's perfect you mentioned Steampunk because that's the vibe I was going for!

lenathetiger said...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 7:31 am
It's fascinating, really... sciFi and strangely beatuiful

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Wow....speechless.

Moldova replied...
Thank you so much! :D