New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Cyborged This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
I wanted to create something a little out of the ordinary. I had a lot of fun experimenting with colors and tones and though the clocks and details were challenging, I think I did well. Photoshop Cs3, Wacom tablet, 15 hrs.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the February 2012 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:38 am:
All the hard work paid off, eh? COngratulations. Work like yours always inspires me. The detail is breath-taking and well I am obsessed with details I guess. Love the colours as well. great job.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 3:10 pm:
This is spectacular. Congrats on the award. You deserve it. Keep makeing art like this. 

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILoveYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Inspirational.

FrenchHippieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Your work definitely paid off. Amazing job! You really have talent

MoldovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 26, 2012 at 6:22 pm :
Thank you so much!  It was a good expiremental piece!

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing, new, innovative! All I have to say :)

Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:05 pm :
Ohh thank you! :D

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's almost steampunk, with the screws and clock.

Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:05 pm :
Wow, it's perfect you mentioned Steampunk because that's the vibe I was going for!

lenathetiger said...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 7:31 am:
It's fascinating, really... sciFi and strangely beatuiful

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 6:34 pm :
Wow....speechless.

Dec. 14, 2011 at 1:06 pm :
Thank you so much! :D