Heart is Human | Teen Ink

Heart is Human

By JonathanVondrasek DIAMOND, Oak Park, Illinois
JonathanVondrasek DIAMOND, Oak Park, Illinois

" CONTAINS ODOR-FIGHTING "ATOMIC-ROBOTS" THAT "SHOOT LASERS" AT YOUR "STENCH MONSTERS" AND REPLACES THEM WITH FRESH, CLEAN. MASCULINE "SCENT ELVES"." - Old Spice deodorant

Paint, and I rehearsing for the camera.

Tags: Teens

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

I'm making another "Heart is Human" I posted it today, it's still pending. My sequel is going to be "Heart is Human: The Revival" it's been two years and now I'm 15!  I'm so glad this is going to happen, I never thought this would HAPPEN!! I kind of lost touch with Teen Ink for a while, then I checked my email to hear my photo will be on cover of the site for computer graphics. I'd like to thank everyone for liking it! :)

I know!! I'm so surprised! I never would think this would happen to me!! Thanks so much!!

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Real cool! I sure like this photo! Congratz, it ended up on the newsletter!

on Nov. 17 2011 at 6:32 am

Thank you!

boricua505 GOLD, Savannah, Georgia

Too thug for the streets.
It's all about that thug life.

i like this

Yes it is, thanks heheh. :D

on Nov. 14 2011 at 9:42 am
AmieeHope-Sierra GOLD, Royston, Georgia

And There Will Come A Time, You'll See, With No More Tears. And Love Will Not Break Your Heart, But Dismiss Your Fears.

Funny and cute. Is that you in the picture?