New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > It's showtime!

It's showtime!

Report abuse
Description:
Meet Smoke, the rugged and ready mercenary, and Mr. Happy, the bird with mad swagger and a spiffy tie, he is Smoke's chief. (Note: I hope this is not inappropriate :C )
Tags: animals

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

Brooklyn_Raylene said...
today at 10:35 am:
This is a really unique photo

fadhlysbThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 6:27 am:
its good and i know how hard it is to draw unsing wacom tablet (i've try it once)   

CrysisnovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 3 at 8:19 pm :
Its not hard. Trust me, just get used to it. Lol :) it can be beneficial if you enjoy digital art

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-PirateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 4 at 11:19 pm :
One of my brothers got one of those for Christmas, and his drawings have improved a lot. :)

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-PirateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 4:52 pm:
OH MY FREAKY DEAKY GOODNESS!! :O   Seriously. MAKE MORE. These guys are way too awesome *dies of awesomeness overload* I love this art style. You should make a web comic or something, are you on deviantArt?!

Jan. 2 at 10:52 pm :
I tried to rate it five stars (Which is weird, because I rarely rate things that high), but TI won't let me. >.<

Jan. 3 at 8:21 pm :
Did it show you my deviant art account? I don't really think this site is letting my link get approved... Just look up the artist "eutrophic" on deviantart

Jan. 4 at 11:13 pm :
TI censors links, so you have to put a period or space in the .c.om and ht.tp bits. :) I'll look you up!

Mizu-chan said...

Now that I'm 18... I think I should stop worrying about Pedobear, and worry about running into this guy instead. O.O

Lol. I'm tempted to ask for more of him, like in action or something

Dec. 24, 2011 at 4:58 pm :
Wow really? Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! (srry for late reply)