Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > It's showtime!

It's showtime!

Report abuse
Description:
Meet Smoke, the rugged and ready mercenary, and Mr. Happy, the bird with mad swagger and a spiffy tie, he is Smoke's chief. (Note: I hope this is not inappropriate :C )
Tags: animals

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

Brooklyn_Raylene said...
Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:35 am:
This is a really unique photo

fadhlysb said...
Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:27 am:
its good and i know how hard it is to draw unsing wacom tablet (i've try it once)   

Crysisnova replied...
Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:19 pm :
Its not hard. Trust me, just get used to it. Lol :) it can be beneficial if you enjoy digital art

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-PirateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:19 pm :
One of my brothers got one of those for Christmas, and his drawings have improved a lot. :)

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-PirateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OH MY FREAKY DEAKY GOODNESS!! :O   Seriously. MAKE MORE. These guys are way too awesome *dies of awesomeness overload* I love this art style. You should make a web comic or something, are you on deviantArt?!

Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:52 pm :
I tried to rate it five stars (Which is weird, because I rarely rate things that high), but TI won't let me. >.<

Crysisnova replied...
Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:21 pm :
Did it show you my deviant art account? I don't really think this site is letting my link get approved... Just look up the artist "eutrophic" on deviantart

Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:13 pm :
TI censors links, so you have to put a period or space in the .c.om and ht.tp bits. :) I'll look you up!

Mizu-chan said...

Now that I'm 18... I think I should stop worrying about Pedobear, and worry about running into this guy instead. O.O

Lol. I'm tempted to ask for more of him, like in action or something

Crysisnova replied...
Dec. 24, 2011 at 4:58 pm :
Wow really? Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! (srry for late reply)