Fishy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

dancer53785 said...
May 17, 2013 at 3:02 pm:
thats amazing!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:24 am:
A truly captivating image~ I like it a lot!

thelivingmanpt2 said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 3:33 am:
hey, this is awesome dude pretty badass :)

bookwormishgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very interesting. Is this just a masking project, or a transparency project, or did you actually paint the face onto the fish?

Pineapplenat replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 3:12 pm :
Nope just Adobe photoshop with transparency and effects and layering and overlaying :) xx

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_hdml1ha5qs6t98cfeuqr55a811, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0