Sail! This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
I drew that doodle then mixed it up with photoshop. The text at the bottom is lyrics from my favorite song, "Sail" by AWOLNATION.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

welcometoplanetearthThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Really good picture! And I love the song!

P@in545 said...
Wow i like your work alot its uber cool

Chibbie said...

I totally gave you 5 starts :D this is just great :)

Color-My-World said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:26 pm:
This picture is AMAZUNG ! (: 

RhythmAndRhyme said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:14 pm:
This art is crazy cool, man. Sweet job. :)

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 5:03 pm :
Thanks!!!!

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 1:29 pm:
Beautiful picture, *favorites*, of course.  Love the song!!! I sing it all the time, just a simple beauitful song, great job on this picture I love it like a lot!!!

Jul. 14, 2011 at 2:59 pm :
Thank you sooo much!!! And I LOVE that song too!!!!