Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > The Fiery Shadows of Suicide

The Fiery Shadows of Suicide This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Statistics say that around 60% of all teens today have thought about killing themselves. The redness in this drawing takes up 60% of the space and represents those with brooding thoughts, while the other...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Shayna121 said...
Intense! I like that you have the symbolism of 60% fire and 40%water...really well done :)

O_Riet said...
Wow. This is intence. I love it, though.

HollyBell said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 8:10 am
I like this. At first I didn't really get it, but the description shows that you've really put a lot of thought into this and provided a statistic as a piece of art work. It's slightly abstract yet well drawn too. Good job.

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks so much! yeah, I figured it wouldn't make much sense without the description. I appreciate your feedback, and now I'm going to check out your work too!

Or rather I will once you post something! I would love to see your work!

HollyBell replied...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 9:50 am
Lol woops. Yeah, I'm rather new here so I haven't put anything up yet lol but I did a photography course year so I may put some of my photos from there on here and I do draw sometimes so we'll see :D , although I admit I'm more into the writing section and am currently just waiting for my poem to be subitted XD I just like looking at peoples artistic things too :D