Frustration This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Portrait fantasy conceptual digital painnntttinnngg! (Got all that?) It's the first guy other than my boyfriend that I've drawn. I did use a reff though for inspiration but I can't remember where :/ Once...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

HollyBell said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:26 am
This is incredible! And like the other person said, also crazy but in a real amazing way. I am just in love with this picture. There is so much emotion in his face and I love the tints of colour here and there, at first it seems black and whiteish but really it's quite colourful. It's also very lifelike, I think this piece definately deserves to go in the magasine.

Moldova replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:52 am
You've totally made my day today :D

This one was really fun to do, just because I could expirement with colors and expressions all at once ;D

It'd be awesome to get my work in the magazine someday ;)

crazy-ashbobash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is crazy!!.....crazy good that is! its incredible how lifelike it is!! im amazed!!

Moldova replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:53 am
Thank you! :D I'm glad it looks realistic! :D

thetruthishere94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is amazing! I've always wanting to know how do stuff like this on Photoshop.

Moldova replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:53 am
Thank you! :D
Photoshop is hard to get the hang of, but it's worth it :)