New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Armageddon Majesty

Armageddon Majesty

Report abuse
Description:
Gaia Commission for Armageddon Majesty~ My user name is Hopeinblack. Visit my shop? Tools: Photoshop CS4, Wacom Intuos4, Windows 7

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

BlackMoonWhiteSky This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 10:36 am:

Whaaaa! So...so...so...CUTE! *squees*

Ah. *clears throat* I mean to say, this is a very cute picture, I am most impressed by your artistic skills. ^_^ I hope to see more from you.

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 2:37 pm :
                        Ditto

-h0p3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 3:27 pm :
Ah! Thank you so much

Jan. 30, 2012 at 12:49 pm :
Ur welcome ^^ God bless

Kame-SonataThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 7:43 pm:
way WAY kawaii~

Feb. 12, 2011 at 4:16 pm :
Thanks! Do you draw anime? *U*

Kame-SonataThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 12, 2011 at 7:56 pm :

No prob! Yepp most of the time 

(-^ v ^-)Y

Feb. 14, 2011 at 10:23 am :
Cool! You should post some, I want to see >w<

Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:16 pm :
I have but only a few most are chibi style