Hunger Games

Report abuse
Description:
This is a My Idea of the Hunger Games Book. Katniss and Peeta

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22, 2011 at 11:41 am:
Oh, I really like this one. I am reading the first book in the series right now. So far it is good but, I haven't gotten very far. Can you make one of these for Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? That would look so cool! Great job! I absolutely love your photos... keep making them!!! :)

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 22, 2011 at 11:42 am :
oh, and make one for pirates of the carribean too! :)

EllenaPfefferThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 22, 2011 at 7:15 pm :
lol Yah :) will do thank you

May 23, 2011 at 10:30 pm :
You are welcome! :)

Lil_Miss_Emmett_CullenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 11:55 am:
Really cool! U picture Peeta with tatoos? :)

Aug. 11, 2011 at 11:35 am :
hahaaha Yah :) Tankx

Stormyflight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I think you really got the feeling of the characters down:) Awesome book (Book three bummed me out though)

CobyHorseLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 8:27 pm :
Yah I keep hearing that hummm Now don't wanna read it :D :D Thank you

htrae22 said...
beatifuly done i love that book it is one of my favorite series

Jan. 25, 2011 at 5:33 pm :
:D THANK YOU :D