My Kitty

Report abuse
Description:
Using "Tablet" to draw the art.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Nala96 said...
SO CUTE!  you're really good at computer art! it's usually kinda hard!

Pikadventures replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:32 am :
Ah thanks so much ;_;! Super late reply haha.

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22, 2011 at 11:39 am:
I love this photo! Awesome job! It looks great! By the way, how do you get "tablet" and what can you do with it? Is it like photoshop or paint and does it work better with PC's or Mac?

Pikadventures replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:34 am :
Thanks! Sorry for the super late reply >/////< I think I tried to write back but it might not have gotten published or something? Anyway, you should definitely look it up. How you get it: you buy it What you do with it: you draw with it Photoshop or paint: no, lol it's not a program, it's a physical thing you plug into your computer and draw on PCs or Mac: depends on the brand

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:37 pm :
Cool, thanks for replying! That sounds awesome! :) I will google it when i get a chance!

Madisoon said...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 11:31 am:
This is one of the best tablet anime drawing I have seen!!!  Please do more :) I am putting this in my favorites!!! By the way, how did you accomplish the glare on the girl's hair?

Pikadventures replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:36 am :
Sorry sorry sorry for the horribly late reply ;_; I tried to write back but I think it didn't get published or something >__>;; Anyway, thank you so much! I have done a lot, lot more. haha. um it depends on your program, but you can make a new layer, take a bright purple (or whatever color the base of the hair is) and change the layer mode to something like dodge or screen. Then just make up and down strokes on the hair where you want it to be shiny.