New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Sally and Jack

Sally and Jack

Report abuse
Description:
I love the nightmare before x-mas soooo yeah!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

breezygirl27 said...
LOVE THIS.

candylover123 said...
AWWWW i love  it is so awsome i have all the stuff like blacketand shrit and thing like tht i am a big fan of tht movie!!!!!!!1

TheJustThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

It's fan art. Same as fan fic. Teen Ink endorses it and are endorsed by major celebrities including Disney people. I think if they had a problem with this, they would have sued by now. It's not a big deal. Everyone knows it doesn't belong to her. That's why she placed it under fan art.

5* from me!! :)

rachelsmith said...
Um, neither does your name Sammy Sosa. And I'm guessing 24 is his jersey #? Don't critisize when you're doing the same thing. Really.

sammysosa24 said...
Jan. 6, 2011 at 9:09 am:
Oops, my bad.  I guess we both made assumpyions, sosa was my grandpas fav and gramps died 9/24 (hence the 24). I guess we all make mistakes.....my apologies.

no problem and sorry, about your grandfather. :(