Smokey Abby This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
A digital drawing I did at the end of grade 11. I wanted to try somewhat of a "negative" style and I think it came out very well... Reference (with permission): http://jello88.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d255rf9 Tools: Photoshop CS3 & Wacom Intuose 4 medium sized tablet. Thank you and please enjoy!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the January 2011 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 10:06 am:
Oh I just wanna ride this magnificent horse~

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome! Haha I just selected this as the picture for a new submission I made so you'll have to check it out :)

htrae22 said...
Dec. 4, 2010 at 9:44 am:
wow amazing

doll_faced_angel said...
Dec. 2, 2010 at 9:55 am:

Elegant and Beautiful