Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Road to Nowhere

Road to Nowhere This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
I photo shopped my friend Mae into a picture

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the December 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This is so unique and such an interesting photo!!! Great Job!!!

Also, if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 11:58 am:
Very intense. I love this!

KaitlynnNicoleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like ur wings! It reminds me of the book series, "Maximum Ride" by James Patterson! Very nicely done!

PepperlunaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:24 pm :
I love this photo SO MUCH! What's Maximum Ride about? If the book is like this photo, then I'd love to read it! And yes, that's a compliment!!!