New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Dustpaw

Report abuse
Description:
This is not a drawing, as you can probably tell. It's just a computer graphic, that I created using the Paint program on my computer. It's of a male, wild cat. He is a fighter in his clan, which is the...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

TattooedSoulOfManyColors said...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 7:30 am:
great job! i fail at drawing animals...

--Stitch--This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 3:46 pm :
There's not many that I can do on the computer. Wolves, dogs, and cats, and random little bubble creatures are about the only things I can do on the comp. But I'm horrible at drawing cats with pencil.

SmoothieheartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I see your a warrior fan. those are my favorite books EVER!! <3

It's very good! I can't draw on the computer XP

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 25, 2011 at 12:55 pm :
Wow. It's been a while since I've been here! lol Anyway, yeah, I love 'em! Don't own them all, but I wish I did. Then again, if only I could win the lottery... lol XP

Cheesecake said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 7:49 pm:
Oh I love warriors too! I <3 Dustpaw. This is really good :)

Aug. 3, 2010 at 5:50 pm :
Thanks! lol  <3 Cheesecake

Neonbluewolf said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 3:26 pm:
i see you read warriors eh? its a great drawing.  do you use a mouse?

Cordelia-13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 3:35 pm :
Lol, yeah, I read 'em. Yup. Just a mouse. No pad, nothing but a mouse and the Paint program. You familiar with it?

Neonbluewolf replied...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 5:47 pm :

lol yes i read warriors also ;)

realy just a mouse? thats great ;)

is it photohshop that you use? or paint? or gimp? or what?

Aug. 3, 2010 at 5:50 pm :
just paint

Neonbluewolf replied...
Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:32 pm :

oh cool :)

i don't like paint i think its hard X3 but your realy good with it!!

Aug. 12, 2010 at 11:22 am :
Yeah. I mean, I like it, you can do some pretty cool things on it, but yes, it is very difficult. You have to do things over like 10 times before it's right.