New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Burst

Report abuse
Description:
Made out of a bunch of images worked together. Comments loved!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Like a star going nova, especially with the ripples.

BrittanyPaige This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 24, 2010 at 1:48 pm:
this one is pretty cool too!!  Like a nebula.

alexpeanutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 24, 2010 at 2:39 pm :
Yeah, perfect description :3

immortalfreaklolThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 21, 2010 at 5:43 pm:
Oh my goodness I love it! the colors and the way its just so out. Ha. Comment my stuff please. Much love.

May 24, 2010 at 2:39 pm :
Thank you!