Cloud Cover

Report abuse
Description:
A photomanipulation I did out of a bunch of different photographs. Feedback appreciated.
Tags: planet space

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 22 comments. Post your own!

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's like I always imagined a forming star or planet.

thatclarinetgirl said...
May 24, 2011 at 8:47 pm:
Thanks. how do they credit you on what you out online if it ends up in the magazine? And do they send you an email notice when it is in the magazine. Sorry if im bugging. Im thinking about submitting some of my stuff here as I said earlier, but nervous

alexpeanut This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 25, 2011 at 11:26 am :

If a piece gets published you'll get an email. Also, they send an author packet in the mail; a copy of the magazine, a post-it pad that says "from the desk of a published author" and a teen ink pen. On the site, there will be a little icon next to the title of the piece that says "mag". It'll show up in the virtual magazine too (you can access that through the front page- it's on the right).

I'd say go ahead and post your work! The worst that can happen is that it doesn't get published... (more »)

thatclarinetgirl said...
May 24, 2011 at 5:52 pm:
by the way, Im thinking about making a membership thing on here and I'm nervous about posting my work. Is it enjoyable being a member?

May 24, 2011 at 6:02 pm :

Very. It's a good community for feedback and the emails teenink sends you aren't too invasive (plus you can turn them off).

Plus, anything you submit will be reviewed, and you get a chance of having it published in the magazine.

thatclarinetgirl said...
May 24, 2011 at 5:49 pm:
wow. absolutely beautiful

Nuclearnerd said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 2:27 pm:
Nice work! What program did you use to make this?

Aug. 18, 2010 at 4:57 pm :
Photoshop. Best money I ever spent ;D

jonas_chick899 said...
May 16, 2010 at 7:41 am:
sa-weet!! its beautiful:DDDDD

May 16, 2010 at 4:12 pm :
Thanks very much! :3

Jacob C. said...
May 15, 2010 at 8:16 pm:
did you take a picture of couds and set the layer mode to divide? Becasue you gave me that idea and it mkaes my photos look great

May 15, 2010 at 8:53 pm :

I think I've done that in some of my images. Not sure if I did in this particular image.

But yeah, it makes for a great effect!

KanaeValentine said...
May 14, 2010 at 11:08 am:
This is awesome! It looks real!

May 14, 2010 at 12:14 pm :
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

bokworm said...
May 12, 2010 at 8:49 pm:
WOW Ive never seen any thing like it

May 14, 2010 at 12:15 pm :

Really? Planet making seems to be a craze nowadays. xD

Thanks though!

Ichabod said...
May 12, 2010 at 5:10 am:
Wonderful work. I'm listening to ambient wave music while looking at your work. It really adds to the feel!

May 14, 2010 at 12:14 pm :

My personal choice is E.S. Posthumous, but I agree that music can totally seal the deal.

Glad you liked it!

VW4EVER said...
May 11, 2010 at 9:52 pm:
its like just discovering a new planet. it looks so real and untampered with. good work!

May 11, 2010 at 10:44 pm :
Thank you!