DRAFT - Room Partial | Teen Ink

DRAFT - Room Partial

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

This is another of my playtoys in SolidWorks2007. SolidWorks is a drafting program, and NOT a computer art program. It isn't really made for this kind of stuff, but I like it anyway. However, being used for drafting, you will notice there is no depth perception at all in the image. (things farther back don't get smaller). In drafting, having depth perception like that would make blueprints harder to read, because not everything would be to-scale. Personally, I aactually kind of like th effect it leaves.

Anyways, this is an assembly of multiple separate parts, each made individually and then put together. (I.E., the lamp, the shade, and then the bulb) I don't remember exactly how many parts there were, but there was a great many. I played with the scale a bit in this piece, you'll notice the door doesn't match the fireplace, and the plant matches neither, things like that. I wanted to try different scaled, because I'd like to make an entire dollhouse in SW. and wanted to see how they'd fit. This pic is more or less a test-run.

Similar images

This art has 1 comment.

Sarbear GOLD said...
on Apr. 25 2010 at 1:18 pm
Sarbear GOLD, Milan, Ohio

--Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
--When life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

wow. this is so cool--very creative.