01022010

Report abuse
Description:
Gaara of the desert. No, he is not my favorite Naruto character. Itachi is. Stop asking. My images may not be reproduced or distributed in any form.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 20 comments. Post your own!

pulledheartstring said...
today at 6:43 pm:
OOooooh. Gaara! :3 I imagine him to be like this. His face is always so... thin.

Wolfheart said...

Woooh Gaara! :D He's so awesome, and this is an awesome picture! My faves are Gaara, Shikamaru, Haku, Neji, Hinata, Itachi and Lee ^^

Would anybody like to talk to me about Naruto??? :3 And please talk to me if you are a Haku fan, there aren't enough of those in the world ;A;

Lastly, Teenink should have a quiz section...who agrees with me?

HinataHyugaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:20 pm:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Naruto fan so awsome I'm one too! My favorite character is Hinata Hyuga. I love your Pic...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

MT143 said...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 11:13 am:
Your work amazes me..  I definatily would like to get to know you(:

soldoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 4:31 pm:
This is six-star quality! Wish I had talents like u. The pic is gorgeous, eyes and sky and girl. All of it.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:13 pm:
This is really good :) I love his eyes, you did those especially well.

ParkusPanda said...
May 22, 2011 at 1:57 pm:
In my opinion, the clouds could have been excecuted better, and I'm not a big fan of the way the sand particles look. But the rest of it is nice. :)

inspiredbytheworld said...
I love how all of my favorite work comes from people from my home state. GO MICHIGAN!!

htrae22 said...
i love all the indiviual sand dust parts

Lyrics said...
This is soo cool.

Emily D. said...
This is amazing! I LOVE Gaara

HinataHyugaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:22 pm :
NARUTO FAN OMG SO AM I! GO GAARA!

mikai-amaru said...
Apr. 5, 2010 at 9:34 am:
omg that looks so awsem

NeverFallTooHard replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 8:25 pm :
This is amazing... and this is done on a computer? Excelent! I'm more of a Shikamaru fan, but hey- Ittachi's pretty sweet too.great job!

Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:24 pm :
COOL SHIKAMARU IS SOOOOOO CUTE! ILIKE HIS HAIR LINE

UchihaNatsumi said...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 4:22 pm:
wow that's awesome!
I love gaara.(but I love deidara more.)

Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:27 pm :
I POST COMMENTS TOO MUCH BUT I DONT MIND ANY ONE THATS A FAN OF NARUTO IS ON MY FRIEND LIST! OBITO-BOOO!

Akio-san said...
Jan. 24, 2010 at 7:45 am:
thats like garra in girl form its really well drawn tho my top faves!

PensivegurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:49 pm :
I love the way this was drawn! >.<

Akio-san replied...
Jan. 28, 2010 at 7:36 am :
it should be in shonen jump :)