Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > The baby- no more alive

The baby- no more alive

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

VipymussThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:33 pm:
This is missing alot of key elements.

Minga101 said...
I'm sorry!!!!

Chaya Lieba B. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 7:10 am:
It's a great photo, but I find the title, since it's a pic of you, slightly disturbing. Also, you could do more with the picture than just the flowers...

ZAVERYThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shuchee replied...
Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:30 am :
Thanks a lot

isaacp This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
what did she die of

Shuchee replied...
Dec. 8, 2009 at 12:30 am :
Lol...you took it seriously.....sorry............she didn't die actually........I just used the photo for my graphics work...........in my family, there is no such baby who died........its my childhood pic............oops.................

isaacp This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 8, 2009 at 8:08 pm :
oh lol thats pretty funny