Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Behind these hazel eyes

Behind these hazel eyes

Report abuse
Description:
My piece is about the things that im seeing, the 3 out of the 4 names is the people who have died this past year, the one is someone who died years ago. Also in this picture is my cousin matt going into...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 35 comments. Post your own now!

ArtistsOworld said...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:40 am
thats really, REALLY cool!!

Writer_Jordan said...
Very amazing, I might remove the words though they're a bit distracting!

Grr-Boo3 said...
I can honestly say that this is really amazing. One thing I would change- the 3 words in the eye that are really white. They draw too much attention to themselves and not to the eye itself.

ToraNoKage said...
K, what software did you use for this???? I LOVE it!!!!!

paperflowers said...
this inspired me... 

Basketball23 said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:21 am
This is amazing!  Not amazing because of all the hardships, which I am extremely sorry for your losses and your cousin going into the army, but I loved the way you pictured all of this.  It's extremely heartwrenching and chilling, but beautiful in a demented sort of way.

MaryTD This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You must feel so honored to have your cousin going into the army! I understand that it may seem a little less than great at times, but that is one of the greatest things you can do for your country. Think of everyone he is helping - you included - and smile with those hazel eyes of yours!

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WoW! This is very beautiful and touching!

VampireChick26 said...
This is AMAZING! I have no idea how you did this but it's AWESOME!

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
From far away it looks cool... from close up it looks cool. Amazing job!

Death_W said...
Sept. 20, 2010 at 9:43 am
so amazing

Beautiful_Disaster97 replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 11:09 am
This is beautifully done and amazingly deep. Where could you have found such a muse?

CountryGothic said...
Very pretty and unique, I like it!

ZAVERY said...
Amazing!!!!!!

LamariaLovesLIfe said...
This is beautiful!!!

writergirl914 said...
It is very moving and inspiring. I like it.

Showchoir2012 said...
I edited my artwork, bc another one of my family members have died after i made this. My step grandfather Ed, he was one i was very close too. just wanted to inform everyone!!!

Showchoir2012 said...
awwww thank u

Emily555 said...
One word. Or maybe more. Fantastic. Wow. Amazing. Awestruck. Magnificent. Fantastical. Serene. Superfantabulous... Do you see what I'm saying?

Arianna P. said...
I love it :D how did you do it??