New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Colorful butterflies

Colorful butterflies

Report abuse
Description:
Color butterfly wallpaper

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 4, 2012 at 8:38 am:
this is beautful

16russosThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:25 pm:
That's fantastic!

Minga101 said...

Hey girls

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 11:13 am:
WOW!!! 5 STARS!!! (nowI am speechless)

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 6:02 am:
This is so pretty! I would totally have it as wallpaper :)

SaritaFajita said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:44 am:

OMGG; Your SO good! I've seen your other collages and they're AMAZIN'.! (;

G'Job!

Lola_BlackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 6:55 pm:
Seriously. Is it water color? Digital? Did you just meticulously cut a bunch of tissue paper and glue it on there?!

Jun. 22, 2011 at 6:50 pm:
All right. How did you do it?

Marina_V.S. said...
May 9, 2011 at 6:50 am:
What did you make this on? It's really nice!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:10 pm:
Gorgeous! I love the colors and the flow, great job :D

1011says said...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 8:11 am:
This uses bright cool colors that stand out to me and are beautifull great work partner.:)

pfgoldfish13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2010 at 9:10 am:
The use of colour is wonderful! It is serene and beautiful. =)

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 7:27 pm :
I totally agree with pfgoldfish13! This picture is really pretty!

pfgoldfish13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 6:04 pm :

Thank you, ilovewriting95!  It's always nice to know someone agrees with me!  ;)

Again, this is an absolutely gorgeous pic!

Jul. 28, 2010 at 7:45 pm :
You're welcome!:)