Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Reaching for the Skies

Reaching for the Skies

Report abuse
Description:
This is Uunyxa, my own fantasy feline species I have yet to name. She is the guardian of Fyr, a small endangered rodent with big shoes (paws?) to fill. I have finally found an easier way to shade and...(more »)
Tags: animals

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Bacon.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 12:03 am
Thank you! It took me a good hour or two to get the perspective even remotely right. ;u; After all the hard work, something happened to the quality...

berrysmoresThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 8:09 am
I've been there, its the worst part of going digital, putting all your effort only to have it get pixelated, distorted, or be in the wrong DPI :'(

berrysmoresThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 6 at 1:14 pm
It's really good! I love the perspective!