Camellias

Report abuse
Description:
Digitally drawn profile portrait of a woman and two flowers.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Bacon.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 16 at 3:41 pm
I literally have no words for this amazing piece. :O What types of brushes do you use to make it seem so smooth?! Keep it up!!!

blue.raspberryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 4:04 pm
Thanks! It's done using Paint Tool SAI, just a plain round brush. I blend and colour pick a lot to get a smooth effect!

TheDefectiveOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 6 at 9:05 pm
Good job!!!

berrysmoresThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 6 at 1:17 pm
THIS IS AMAZING!!!