Unplugged This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
That feeling of getting unplugged from the interests - and electronic addict

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

TheGothWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:33 pm
I LOVE THIS

doodlesmoresThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 6:09 pm
I’m glad! :)

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
@doodlesmores Congrats on getting published in the magazine. Saw it on the 2017 December issue.

Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:09 am
Thank you!

berrysmoresThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
"That feeling of getting unplugged from the internet." -an electronic addict. Guess auto correct got me again, maybe my faith in auto correct is proof of my addiction...