Silly Pup This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is one of my own characters. I draw her the most out of all of my OCs since I connect with her the most. I had an old sketch of this, so I decided to fix it up and finish it!
Tags: animals

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

berrysmoresThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 6 at 1:20 pm
It's adorable!

Bacon.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 7 at 12:01 am
Thank you!!! :D

BrokenJayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 6:01 am
So cute lol

Apr. 8 at 12:36 pm
Thank you so much!!!