Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Northern lights

Northern lights This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Lone wolf in a winter forest wonderland with reflections of the northern lights.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27 at 12:04 pm
HOLY C**P! THIS IS AWESOME!!! This is something worthy of a story! I am breaking the "Tag as Favorite" button right now! XD

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 26 at 10:28 am
@CaseyHunter EDIT: CONGRADULATIONS ON GETTING IT PUBLISHED! I saw it in the 2017 summer magazine and I was like,"Hey, I know that photo!"

CaseyHunterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 2 at 8:40 pm
Thanks! My second one!

Jun. 3 at 9:49 pm
@CaseyHunter I KNOW! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! CONGRATS!