Angel

Report abuse
Description:
This picture is of a character of mine named Lucinda, an angelic being who protects dreams. Will post the story soon.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 6 at 9:52 am
@warriorwritergirl77 SO PRETTY! I LOVE THIS CHARACTER! Let me know what the story is and I will try to read it and give some advice! :)

WillthewiccanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 2:26 pm
you are quite wise where might you have gain your knowledge especially since you are aware of the actual angel.

warriorwritergirl77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 20 at 1:27 pm
Thank you.