Seethe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
It was a late evening and something inside me was just filled with angst..and then there was some paper and then a pencil around and this was the result of it all..perhaps my own face in the midst of a...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

DemoderbyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thats really good art, I do hope in seeing more work from you. I enjoyed looking at this magnificent piece of art.

msk823 said...
It's a dramatic drawing...digital art...I like the detail that you put into not just the main girl but the background too. I can easily see the 'angst' that you were trying to portray!

FoxTaco This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
That's crazy nice thank you so much   and yeah the background was real fun to draw