Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > My Elsa thing

My Elsa thing

Report abuse
Description:
ELSA!!! FROZEN LOOL I MADE THIS Coz I WAS BORED:) DO U LIKE IT

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

ZahriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I have one question,.. What is photoshop?

Jake14 said...
Oct. 29, 2014 at 8:13 am
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 30, 2014 at 11:09 am
hehehehe ^-^  :) :) :) :) :)

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautiful, what did you use?

Aw Thank you x I used photoshop Cs3 

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 29, 2014 at 3:07 am
Cool, photoshop is looking pretty handy to me now. :3

Oct. 29, 2014 at 7:40 am
Hahahaha xD Photoshop is indeed handy ;) 

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Awesome, nice colors and texture :3 

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I LOVE IT! THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!

Oct. 22, 2014 at 6:02 am
THANK YOU ^-^ LET IT GO LET IT GO TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR :P 

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Ur amazing! I am just learning how to use my photoshop... and ur my inspiration, what i hope to one day be! 

AnnaOfMirkwoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Two thumbs up! :)

Aw cheers Anna :)