Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > { Dance Sophia Lucia }

{ Dance Sophia Lucia }

Report abuse
Description:
Soo.. I got bored and Sophia Lucia was having a Poster thingy competition and i uploaded this... Check her out amazing dancer O.o

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 1:25 pm
Oh, this means a lot to me. I take dance classes and last year I just started pointe. I absolutely, love this picture and the quote. "Great dancers not great because of their techniques, but because of their passion." That is true. I absolutely, love dancing. This pictures means a lot. You are an amazing person, my friend. Thank you so much for sharing this, my friend. :)

Jake14 said...
:)

BalanceoflightanddarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 21, 2014 at 9:32 am
i love this picture, nice one angel of darkness

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks means alot and im happy you liked it :) 

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Cool, elegant and inspiring ^.^ 

Cheers ^_^ And yh ikr shes a beautiful dancer <3