Smoke Color

Report abuse
Description:
I used a plain eye pic i found online and made it this! I am so proud of this seeing I just now learned how to use my photoshop XD. I hope u like :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh geez, Timothy. O.o This is absolutely, beautiful and awesome. I love it. You're talented. Haha, I wouldn't know how to do this on the computer. This is just amazing. Thank you so much, for sharing this. You really have a talent and greatness in  you. Thank you again. 

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so amazing! I love photoshop, but I have no idea how to use it lol. You have talent, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. CX

Gabrielle R. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woah that's so cool!