Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Balloon Bliss

Balloon Bliss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
...I decided to try drawing clouds for a change~ I'm still learning how to draw backgrounds, so this was good practice! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Saria said...
boop, arent chu popular?

AinoyuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:37 am
It seems so these days~ 。◕‿◕。

drwholock101 said...
Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:05 am
Kawaii!!!!!! If you ever put a manga online, I wanna read it! Please tell me what it's name is! Do you have DA? If you do, whats your username?

Aug. 31, 2014 at 3:56 am
Thanks!! And I do have a DA! I go by Ainoyu on that site as well! Do you have a DA? And as for a manga, I have yet to create one, unfortunately...

drwholock101 replied...
Aug. 31, 2014 at 8:16 am
No, but if you could, could you check out my anime style drawings on TeenInk and tell me what you think? Also, yay for Canada! I'm Canadian too!

Sure thing! Yay Canada!! 。^‿^。