Emma Watson

Report abuse
Description:
Decided to do something productive this summer haha This is my first time doing something like this, but I think it turned out fine. I have a better quality image on my deviantart page: twhipp15 I am also starting to put watermarks on my work so no one steals it.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

TGWhippThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 5 at 7:04 am
Well thank you very much!! I used Adobe Photoshop.

Sep. 5 at 7:03 am
Thank you :D

shalom378This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 4 at 3:48 pm
This. Is. STUNNING! Well done, you! Please, please tell me- what program did you use to create this masterpiece?

Simply.EpicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 6 at 10:42 am
Brovo epic piece of work *Thumbs up*

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 9 at 11:36 am
Seriously awesome, I agree!! :) She looks absolutely incredible, daring and completely Emma Watson. Bravi. 

RachelReads said...
Jul. 5 at 12:13 am
That looks amazing!

flyyyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2 at 11:10 am
Ohmigosh. This is lovely!