Forgive Me

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

CristelSnow4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
cela est si incroyable et magnifique je l'aime ! sa si jolie haha et ne me souviens moi de vous ?

WhenYouCantSleepAtNightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you & i dont remember you either lol

CristelSnow4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 16, 2014 at 10:07 am
you are not IseeTheStars? ok lol sorry my mistake

Oct. 18, 2014 at 10:19 am
haha its fine

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 5, 2014 at 10:16 am
Tish is really cool not just for the message. I love the way u have the sunset just bearly in view.... great job. what program did u use?

Thanks & idek tbh i made this like a year ago so i dont really remember