Thinking

Report abuse
Description:
I found an image of a tattoo and I colored it. I used an app on my Ipad.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Luv4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 8:56 pm
nicely done

Princess999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 23 at 7:25 pm
Thanks! :)

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 9 at 7:32 pm
THIS IS AMAZING LIKE FOR REAL :) c:

Jun. 10 at 2:26 pm
Thank you so much! :D

Jun. 10 at 10:22 pm
Have you ever tried  different genres for art/drawing and by the way you welcome :] 

Jun. 11 at 3:26 pm
I try to stick to the same type of drawing. It makes it easier for me to improve when I am only focusing on one style at a time. :)

Jun. 11 at 8:02 pm
Thats cool. When did you get into drawing/Art :) Because I know it might have took a lot of hard work to do this drawing

Jun. 14 at 8:21 pm
I have always loved art. It has always been my way of expressing myself. Practice and determination is really all it takes.

Jun. 15 at 2:24 pm
Thats Amazing :) :) :) I can see that you express yourself through art :) hehehehe