Game of Life

Report abuse
Description:
The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead. Recently people around me have been dieing. My teachers brother died, my aunts best friend...(more »)
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

RyushiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 4:27 pm:
That is deep man, hits the heart hard. BTW have you heard of Another, the anime. When you were talking about the people around you dying it made me think 'why does this sound fimiliar'. Final note, a pets death is never easy... just last month my sisters cat died. I was crying like a baby.

SariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:24 am :
Sadly no but i will try and watch it OuO but im sorry bout ur kitty *huggles*. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs and one of my dogs has pancreatitis OnO