Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > The Colours of Magic

The Colours of Magic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is an artwork I created for a special German art competition. :) Certain points were predefined: Challenge #1 Topic: Full-body - Person - Movement It took me so long (more than 30 hours spread over...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the July 2014 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:26 am:
Its perfectly beautiful...I ♥ it !

ForeverFangirlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 10:14 am:
This. Is. Wonderous. I have no words! Keep it up!!

Sadako-xDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 24 at 7:22 pm :
Thank you so much for your nice words :)

poison1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 9:09 am:
thats amazing

May 24 at 7:22 pm :
Thank you :)